Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sand, Sea and the Sun. Boracay here I come.

Been stressed lately for no reason. Been a sad clown for some days.
Hrmn. I need some fresh air. And im going to my most comfy place on earth. I need to be with the three "S", the Sea, the Sand and the Sun.
Been feeling so cold.
Imma get myself burned! :)
Regency hotel is where we're gonna stay.
Get some Tan Lines and a Henna Tattoo

Gonna party at beach side bars :)
The Famous Boracay Sand

Must do parasailing.

The Beach
Im gonna get myself fresh Fruit Shakes :)
Imma try Avocado Shake with milk. whip! yumyum!



I wanna have my 1st honeymoon here when i get married. haha.

Since I was a kid, Ive always wanted wedding. And ive been dreaming for a beach wedding under the sun. (sunset would be the best) =)


Imma Chillax and have a great great time.
~ wish i could be with you ~
~ ilabu~
banana

No comments: